At 4:01 a.m. on Sunday, November 25, 2007, two individuals were found dead inside a trailer after firefighters responded to a fire at the trailer along U.S. Route 522 in Mifflin County. The victims were identified as Jason M. Specht, 33, of Lewistown, and Sherry Jo Leonard, 43, of Three Springs.


Upon further investigation, the incident was ruled a double homicide and arson.


If you have any information regarding this incident, please contact the Pennsylvania State Police at (717) 320-1010. PA Crime Stoppers is offering a $2,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest in this investigation.

Monday, March 8, 2010

One Year, Eleven Months (10.25.09)

Boy, this time of year is really, really tough. This weekend's anniversary day was one of the toughest as Michigan played Penn State. Nobody could think of this rivalry without thinking of you. I couldn't tell you how many people I ran into this past week that mentioned this to me. I could only imagine what you would be saying to them, you always had a knack for that. Although the outcome wasn't like we would have liked, I know you were right there with us as we watched. Some of my fondest memories of you were from watching football games together, I miss those days so much and think back to them often. Love and miss you more than ever. Go Blue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment