At 4:01 a.m. on Sunday, November 25, 2007, two individuals were found dead inside a trailer after firefighters responded to a fire at the trailer along U.S. Route 522 in Mifflin County. The victims were identified as Jason M. Specht, 33, of Lewistown, and Sherry Jo Leonard, 43, of Three Springs.


Upon further investigation, the incident was ruled a double homicide and arson.


If you have any information regarding this incident, please contact the Pennsylvania State Police at (717) 320-1010. PA Crime Stoppers is offering a $2,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest in this investigation.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Missing You | A Tribute to my brother, Jason (07.20.08)

There is so much I wish to say
I think about you each and every day
I miss your laugh
I miss your smile
Neither lost nor forgotten
I imagine them often

It just doesn't seem real that you're not here
Where there use to be laughter, are now only tears
I'll never forget your joking ways
And the passion you had for the yellow and maize
I still watch and wait for you on game day
It's just not the same without your cheering way

Each day is harder as I realize it's true
I will never again get to hear you scream "Go Blue!"
I won't ever look at certain things the same
I still wait for your emails, a phone call just to hear you say my name
Our childhood experiences, I cherish so dearly
In my heart, I remember them so clearly

I still talk to you
I know you can hear me
Today I spoke of you and before I finished my sentence
I could already feel your presence
Constant reminders of memories through the years
Never fails to bring me to tears

It seems like forever since you've been gone
I often wish as I talk to God
That I could have just one more minute
In a world with you in it
So I could tell you
How much I miss and love my little bro

I know you're in God's hands now
It was in his game plan
I will see you again one fine day
When we'll catch up on everything in our own joking way
For now, continue to watch over us from above
An angel in heaven who will always be loved.

~ Your brother, I miss and love you more than you'll ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment